How cute! I’m going to give all of them a whirl with my girls over the next few days. So fun!
Did any of these ideas catch your eye?
Get the know-how (might need good old google translate for some):
1. Frida Ramstedt of Trendenser’s super quick bunny ear napkins
2. Nina Holst’s delicate egg vases
3. Steffi’s cute bunny rabbit gift wrapping
4. Flax & Twine’s pretty floral wreath easter eggs
5. Jewelry & Stuff’s fun bunny mug
If you’d like a few more Easter craft ideas you might also like to check out these wonderful easter DIY ideas I shared last year.
I also always love Norwegian blogger Nina Holst’s easter inspiration – all of which you can find here.