This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, read here.
The pattern on this dress is ridiculous and I am absolutely crazy about it.
These glasses, y’all!
(via Warby Parker)
More clothing with fun patterns! These overalls are fab!
I featured these sandals in my Friday Favorites a few weeks back saying how much I loved them. At the time they were $140. Randomly I happened to look in my wishlist a few days ago and guess how much they are now… $23!!! WHAT!? Update – $15.15 now! Go buy them. I’ve been wearing them for a week and they’re seriously the cutest! They match everything!
(via H by Hudson)
I’m almost embarrassed to admit how much I love rompers. I basically want to just replace everything in my wardrobe with them. So comfortable, and so easy to wear. I’m really digging this one. Lulu’s has a huge selection of rompers that I’ve been poring over.
I feel like I’ve probably featured this planter before but even if I have, oh well! It’s just so pretty.
(via Norwegian Wood)
Lovin this hair pin! I wish I ever wore my hair in a way that would work with it.
(via Rare Bird)
Uh oh! It’s 2018 planner time!
OBSESSED with these storage containers with faces!
(via Urban Outfitters)
Eye love this tote!
(via Sun + Stars Co)
- Mushroom kitchen timer!
- This cardigan looks so cozy, and like it’d match just about everything!
- If you’re a fan of sheer under things – you need to check out Sweet Tooth Lingerie!
- Brit + Co‘s classes always look so appealing, especially this one for pen calligraphy.
- Perfect lil plaid summer dress!
- Just gonna leave this skimpy lil bra here. I’m not crazy about the matching panties but that bralette in black is niiiice!
- Invisible Cat Activities is the cutest drawing book!